Enterprise and Service

We exsist to empower individuals and organizations who want to become the best they can and use those skills in service to others.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Foundation

Where do you start?



You start at the begining. Who are you and what are you here for? Once you find out you can move and act in confidence. Who you are, and who you are not, is vital to moving forward. One of the greatest revelations for me was that I could have weakness and holes and that is OK. I can be happy with who I am. Being satisfied with who I am does not mean I don't want to grow. I long to be mature. My personality does however have may limitations. Knowing my limitation helps me to appreciate the strengths of other. I am not a detail person. I like to look at the bigger picture. I am not the type of person who enjoys all the minute detail of philosophy and religion. Just give me the gist and help me fit it into practice. How does it affect how I should live.



The Point I am trying to get at is that people were created to need each other and God. I will say this unequivically. We have an absolute need for God.

No comments: